3 S.R. Johannes: Bookanista Buzz

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Bookanista Buzz

UPDATE:

Because Untraceable just hit "#10 in hot new releases" and "#20 in action & adventure" on amazon!! woot woot!) - I want to share the love.

So - everyone who commented yesterday (even if you didnt ask a question) gets a free book. All 9 of you. :)

email me at shelli@srjohannes.com - tell me if you want MG or YA and I'll give you some to choose from :)


I didnt participate this week because I have some other stuff going on... :) But here are the posts:



Lisa and Laura Roecker gush about HOW TO SAVE A LIFE

Shannon Messenger raves about CINDER--with an ARC Giveaway!

Megan Miranda spreads the love for UNTRACEABLE

Corrine Jackson falls for UNDER THE NEVER SKY

Stasia Ward Kehoe celebrates MY VERY UNFAIRY TALE LIFE

Debra Driza sings the praises of EVERYBODY SEES THE ANTS

Katy Upperman gets swept away by THE SCORPIO RACES

16 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

Well, I managed to comment on just the right post. :) Congrats on hitting the bestseller lists on amazon! Isn't that such a rush?? I hope you are taking screen shots to save for later. :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Shelli, that's fantastic news!!!! Hip-hip-hooray! :-)

Laura Pauling said...

Congrats. What a wonderful high you must be on after all the hard work. I hope the sales continue! :)

Cynthia Lee said...

I saw your book on the Smashwords site this morning where I happened to be browsing for a friend's book.

I'm almost positive it was listed as a bestseller. I remember thinking "Good for her!"

Congratulations!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats Shelli and thanks for the contest. But mostly just so excited for you.

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

This is all so exciting and wonderful! Congratulations! Can't wait to read it! (Off to my class on using the period rather than the exclamation point!) ;-)

Jemi Fraser said...

Awesome!!! So excited it's doing so well - it's such a great book! (I blogged about it today :))

Stina said...

Congrats, Shelli! :D

I'm still in awe over your beautiful cover.

Christina Farley said...

This is so exciting! I'm so amazed and thrilled. I bought both the ebook and paperback. What an amazing adventure you are on!!!!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Wow! #10?! That's SO awesome for you! Congrats!

Heather said...

Congratulations! It is much deserved. :) I can hardly wait to hold a copy in my hand.

Krista Van Dolzer said...

Shelli, I just wanted to pop in and say that I wandered over here from Twitter several days ago, clicked through to read your guest post on Shannon O'Donnell's blog, and decided I had to buy your book. I just picked up the paperback from Amazon:) (Had to wait until payday, of course...)

So cheers to you, a writer who clearly has the skillset to reach so many of the milestones along the path to traditional publication but lacked the luck that every author needs to reach that finish line. I'm so impressed with your decision to go it on your own and not succumb to self-doubt or self-pity. May UNTRACEABLE hit many more lists!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Yay, you! That's awesome news. :D

the silent h said...

Congratulations! Just read your interview on another blog and am inspired deeply by your story. I also have a YA suspense/thriller set in modern day....you give me hope. Will be buying your book today!

jessika fleck said...

congrats!!! so very exciting!

Susan R. Mills said...

Congratulations! That's really exciting.