3 S.R. Johannes: Elana did it and so can all of you!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Elana did it and so can all of you!

Yay!

Another blogger buddy is agented.

Congrads Elana Johnson - you deserve it!

I can't stand the excitement and have no idea how to put into words how rewarding and wonderful it is to watch writers I've been blogging with for the past year or so finally take another step towards their dream/.

I mean, it feels like it's happening to me all over again!

Cant wait til more book deals start coming through :)

Because I know the party's not over yet! I KNOW there are more of you out there getting ready to take your next step in this crazy journey. I can feel it! And if/when you do, PLEASE let me know when you do so I can do my dance for you too! :)

For now, here's to Corey, Lila, SF, Katie, and Elana! I'm so happy for you all and this dance is for you!

P.S. Congrads to LK Madigan, AprilLynne Pike, Cindy Pon, Maggie Stiefvater, Laini Taylor and more for being nominated for "Best Books for Young Adults (by YALSA)". Check out the rest.




20 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

I always love to hear news like that. Congrats to all.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I know what you mean - I love sharing GOOD NEWS!

Congrats to Elena & everyone!!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats to all these awesome peeps landing agents, and congrats to the ones being nominated for Best Books for Young Adults! There's something in the air, it seems--something that is good luck for all the writerly people. I'm not quite ready to start querying again yet, but I hope to be by March. :) Here's hoping!

Congrats again to everybody!

Paul Greci said...

Congrats to all! I love good news like this!

lisa and laura said...

More good news is coming! I can feel it.

Little Ms J said...

Congrats ladies!

Stina said...

How about sending some agent dust our way? :D I'm still excited for Elana.

Kelly Polark said...

That is wonderful! Congrats to Elana and the rest of the lucky (and smart) ladies!!

Adrienne said...

Glad to hear all the good news!

Kasie West said...

Yay, Elana! Congrats. It is fun to see others succeed.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Great to hear good news! Thanks for sharing. Plus so many great gals getting awards.

Katterley said...

Congrats to the agented, the published, and those receiving YALSA accolades! I know the ones on the list that I read deserve it!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Yay! It awesome to see everyone getting closer to their dreams :)

Gail said...

It's so exciting to hear good news! Congrats Elana and thanks Shelli for spreading the word!

Susan R. Mills said...

There is so much good news out there! It's amazing.

Corey Schwartz said...

Thanks, Shelli! November has been quite a month. I have another friend who just got an offer of representation and still another who got an offer on a PB but isn't ready to announce yet. (Waiting for contracts to be signed)

Katie Anderson said...

I so love all those dances! What a great montage :-)

Thanks Shelli girl!

Casey Something said...

Yay! I'm so happy for Elana and Corey and everyone! Success always inspires me.

Elana Johnson said...

Holy cow, how'd I miss this? Thanks, Shelli! You rawk! *embarrassed*

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Congratulations and GREAT video!
:)
e