3 S.R. Johannes: Follow the LiLA brick road

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Follow the LiLA brick road

Leave it to LILA to come up witha hot new contest (AKA wonderful "bribe" to get all of us to pay more attention to their hilarious rants! tee hee ;).

They are giving away a KINDLE next week to one of their followers! (and don't worry, it's not too late to become one. Go! Join the fun!)

While you are there - be sure to congratulate them on their book deal! :) No wonder they don't "need" the Kindle. Now, they can afford several! They can purchase so many they have to "give" them away for free.

I want a book deal too! :)

9 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Shelli,

If I win, I'm going to continue to pass the Kindle Karma on by giving away on my blog....Pass the Kindle Karma forward...

Corey Schwartz said...

Ha! Love the title of your post.

lisa and laura said...

Thanks for the shout out! And for the record, it's the Universe's Kindle. No book deals went into the making of this contest.

Anissa said...

It's a great contest, isn't it? And I love how the Universe just dropped it in their lap. ;)

TheChicGeek said...

Ooooh, Congrats to Lila on the book deal! Fabulous! And I have a Kindle and LOOOOOve mine :)

So nice for you to visit me and follow, Shelli :) It is lovely to meet you and you have a wonderful blog!

Thank you and Have a Happy Day!
Kelly aka The Chic Geek :)

Kelly Polark said...

Wow! That's an awesome giveaway!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Aren't they sweet.

Susan R. Mills said...

Yes, I want a book deal, too. But I'd take a kindle!

Sherrie Petersen said...

LOL!
Great title for the post!

With brilliant writing like that, I have no doubt we'll be congratulating you on your book deal soon :)