3 S.R. Johannes: Shrinking Violet INterview (part 2)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shrinking Violet INterview (part 2)

I'm popping back in to thank Shrinking Violets Promotion for asking me to do a guest marketing post.

In case you missed it -

Last week in Part 1, they covered the first two stages of marketing.
1) Prior to getting an agent/publication AND
2) Agented/Before deal.

This week in Part 2 , they covered the next 2 stages.
3) After deal/Before publication AND
4) After published

Have a great week! :)

9 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

I'll pop over later and check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Great advice in both interviews, Shelli!

myletterstoemily said...

thank you for steering this shrinking
violet to a place made just for me!

lotusgirl said...

I'll have to go check that out. Thanks for the links.

Kelly Polark said...

Girl, you are the queen of marketing!!

Kelly H-Y said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

Christina Farley said...

Will have to check it out! Thanks.

Hardygirl said...

Cool! I'll head over.

sf

Jackee said...

LOVED the one last week, not I'll have to go check out the agented one too. Thanks for the heads up.

And I just looked over at your follower sidebar. Holy cow! Congrats on 722, those numbers just keep going up and up! But then, you have a wonderful blog. :)