3 S.R. Johannes: Agent Pitch Contest - Josh Adams @ Adams Literary

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Agent Pitch Contest - Josh Adams @ Adams Literary

Yes - so I've missed you guys.

I've been working tons and with the holidays can't post as often.

But don't fret - I'll be back on the ball in January!!! with marketing contests and more.

To tie you over, I have a special holiday surprise for all my followers - just for being so loyal and hanging in with me during my blog hiatus.

An Agent Pitch Contest!


Josh Adams from Adams Literary will be reading your pitches and choosing the winners who will get to submit to him personally.

I have met Josh several times and trust me - you WANT to enter this contest. Not only is he smart and has a good eye for books. But he is hilarious and fun! What more could you want.

So polish up your Twitter Pitches and get them ready for Thursday!

Some deets:
  • The pitch contest will start this Thursday 9am EST and last until midnight EST Friday night.
  • Your pitch must fit into my twitter count test of 140 characters. This includes punctuation and spaces. So try to be creative!
  • Must be a MG or YA.
  • You must follow the directions and include your entry in the comments.
  • You must be a follower to enter.

Tomorrow, Josh will stop by to answer a few questions and give you an idea of what he likes.

So come back tomorrow.

More deets to come!

17 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the pitch contest. It sounds awesome. Can't wait for the question & answer session. Hope your time off has been productive.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Sounds like you've been buzzing like a holiday bee - hope you have a little time to enjoy a little piece of quiet ;)

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Sounds like an awesome opportunity! Yay!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Wonderful! Adams Lit is a real class act! I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Thanks, Shelli!

Shari said...

Thanks for the contest! I've been on hiatus for awhile, too. It feels good to be back. Good luck with all of your holiday activities!

Anonymous said...

You're on my calendar! I'm looking forward to it.

Susan R. Mills said...

Awesome! Thanks for having it. Looking forward to more details tomorrow.

Jemi Fraser said...

So exciting!! :)

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Cool! Thanks for creating this contest, Shelli!

E. Arroyo said...

I can't wait. So Cool. Thanks!!!

Kelly Polark said...

Welcome back, Shelli! And thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! So wonderful to have such a great opportunity with such a great agent as Josh Adams. Looking forward to the Q&A.

Stina said...

Sounds great. Not sure if I can get mine down to 140 characters, so I might just cheer from the sidelines instead. *goes off to do some counting*

H. Pinski said...

We've missed you too!

h

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun opprotunity. I'm going to practice my pitch and see ya tomorrow!

Jessie Oliveros said...

I'll be back tomorrow! It's good to "see" you again Shelli!

Anonymous said...

Trying to fit a 70,000 word book into 140 characters is like trying to fit myself into a thimble. I need more coffee, no espresso! Thanks.