3 S.R. Johannes: What I'm Thankful for...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Thankful for...

Check out all the stops on the first half of my tour. I have learned so much about myself and my characters just by answering the thoughtful questions. Thanks to everyone who has commented and to the tour guides who have been very insightful in their reviews and posts! 
I have so many things to be thankful for this year - as in past years.


Here are my top few this year:


This: ( I know shallow right - wait there's more :)
























And this:






















Oh and this NEW interesting development today in the Kirkus Newsletter - Untraceable was listed in the Top New Books to Order! I know crazy right?














And of course all the bloggers and writer friends that are involved in this:
















And of course this - (Grace wanted me to add that :)
















I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. 


I will leave you with this until I return on Monday.


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." – John Fitzgerald Kennedy

4 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the photos! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You have lots to be thankful for. Me too. Love the quote too.

Christina Farley said...

Oh wow. This is just amazing. I'm so excited about your book! The cover is to die for. Yeah!!!!!!

Heather said...

I love your cover!!! I'm thankful for you my dear. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)